- For medication dip / bath, use the existing tank water into a container. Add the medication into the water with aqua salt, keep the fish in the container for 15-60 mins depends on the dose. Higher does, less time. Please follow the instruction on the label. By doing the dip / bath method, the medication will be more concentrated and has a stronger effect than adding to the main tank. We suggest to do this after a period of time like every other week or monthly.
- For disease control, please separate the fish into the hospital empty tank. Add the medication into the system. Also, use the q-tip to apply directly to the disease / infected area. Perform similar treatment every day until the disease gets better.
- For Ich, please use IchX, add a heater to raise the temperature to above 78, add aqua salt to the system. Ich is a very common goldfish parasite, but it is not hard to cure.
- For hole in the head disease, please apply directly Hikari Metro Plus on the red area. Making sure the fish is in the hospital tank with extra salinity, Malachite Green and feed with Hex Sheild food.
- For General Fungus cure, please use API Fungus Care to add into the system. Making sure there is no active carbon. Also we recommend doing the medication bath if there is fungus.