General Shipping Guide
Live fish general shipping information
Get The Actual Shipping Rate
You can get the actual shipping rate on our website by:
- Adding the fishes those you want to buy into cart.
- Click on VIEW CART or proceed to checkout, you will need to provide your shipping address. If you are logged-in and have your shipping information saved, you do not need to provide address.
- The website will give you the actual shipping options with actual cost for the available carrier that ship to your place. Below is the sample of shipping to New Hampshire, USA.
Sample of Shipping Options
When will my order arrived? How to Track?
Track Your Package
You will receive these when your package has been departed:
- SMS Text Message that notified your order is Completed (It means shipped).
- An email with details of your order and Tracking Number.
You can also login into your account’s orders to view the Tracking Number: Click Here
- There may be a $10 extra charge for UPS or FedEx Saturday Delivery upon request.
- For UPS, USPS, FedEx, you will receive tracking number on the order completion status email prior to the departure of your order. You will be notified when the package has been departed via SMS text message.
Air Cargo Guide
Air Cargo shipping information
Air Cargo is a highly recommended air service for fish delivery. It is the safest, fastest and most affordable for our customers, especially for high value fishes or multiple fishes in one order. The fish will fly from our Boston Logan (BOS) Airport to your nearest Airport. You will need to pick the package at the Airport Cargo area. We highly recommended this because the fishes will take the road with us to the Airport, flying, and take the road to their forever home by you. It is much better that we drive them, instead of delivery man.
An Air Cargo Office of Delta Airline
Air Cargo may sounds scary like you have to go into the Airport to pick up from the Airplane. No, it is not. It is similar to when you got a mail delivered to you local Post Office. The Air Cargo package is similar to the mail, it arrives at the destination Airport and stay there waiting for you to pick up. Most of the Airport will have Air Cargo area where companies like Delta or Southwest will have their pickup area/office.
Air Cargo Pickup document needed:
- Recipient’s Driver License
- Airway Bill (The Tracking Number that we provided)
To find the Cargo area, please search on Google Maps for the Airport Name and Cargo Service Name. For Example: “LAX Southwest Air Cargo”.
We have 2 main Air Cargo services those could cover pretty much most of the Airports in the United States: Southwest Air Cargo, Delta Air Cargo
Southwest Airline Cargo
USA Shipping Guide
USA shipping information
For checking USA shipping rate, please scroll up to see our guide on getting the actual cost to ship the fish to you.
From Boston, Massachusetts, we ship the fish to anywhere within the United States via multiple shipping options. Different Policy is strictly applied to these shipping methods below for within USA:
- Air Cargo (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee)
- FedEx Overnight (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee)
- FedEx 2Day (Live Arrival)
- UPS Next Day Air (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee)
- UPS 2nd Day Air (Live Arrival)
- USPS Priority 2-3 Business Days
FedEx Hold For Pickup
How To Hold Your Fish At A FedEx Location?
Holding Your Order At A FedEx Location Near You
Worry about your local FedEx guy could causes bad damage to the shipping box of your live fish or not going to be home at the delivery time?
You can request Hold Your Package for pickup at the local FedEx office in your town.
You can that when you have the tracking number (when you receive an email from us about your order has been shipped or completed fullfilment).
- Click on the tracking number to open FedEx tracking website
- Select Manage Delivery dropdown menu
- Chose Hold At Location. FedEx will Hold your shipment at the local FedEx office of your town or neareast station.