GFI Normal Shipping Schedule
- We ship out on every Monday to Wednesday
- Fedex Overnight/UPS Next Day Air Departure on Monday-Wednesday
- UPS 2nd day Departure on Monday-Tuesday
- No Friday Delivery
- Saturday Delivery is on Request ( Extra $20.00)
All Fish need to fast at least 48 hours before shipping out. After your order in picked status, we need another two days to fast fish.
How to request delivery on Saturday?
How To Request Saturday Delivery?
We understand there will be some special circumstances that make it hard to receive the fish during the weekdays. So, apart from our normal ship days, we offer an option of receiving the fish on Saturday. The service is available for all USA customers using FedEx/UPS Overnight.
You can request Saturday delivery by following the steps below:
- Contact our team about your request through our Support Live Chat.
- Pay your extra amount for Saturday delivery requested by the customer service staff.
- Once the payment is completed, our team will adjust your shipping date accordingly.
USA Shipping Guide
USA shipping information
We provide the most competitive shipping price for live fish in the industry with specific Guarantee Policy according the selected shipping service. The rule of thumb in shipping Live Animal, the shorter transportation, the better for the animal. Please choose the shipping service accordingly. We provide many different shipping services.
Your Shipment will be departed from Boston, Massachusetts – USA. Different Policy is strictly applied to these shipping methods below for within USA:
- FedEx Overnight (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee) – Good, to-door
- UPS Next Day Air (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee) – Good, to-door
- UPS 2nd Day Air (Live Arrival) – Fine, to-door without 7 days guarantee coverage
Actual Shipping Rate
How to get actual shipping rate
Get The Actual Shipping Rate
How the actual shipping rates are calculated?
Since FedEx, UPS, and USPS are our logistic partners, the actual rates are calculated from their rates and are determined by:
- Number of fish in the box.
- Size of the fish since we need a corresponding amount of water and oxygen to ensure their safety.
- Your shipping address’s zip code (we are shipping from Massachusetts, USA).
How to get the actual shipping rates for your order?
- Add the fish that you want to buy into cart and press Checkout.
- The system will prompt you to enter your shipping address (Addresses will automatically be filled if you’re logged in as a member).
- The website will then provide you with all the available shipping services that we are offering and the services’ actual price.
- Different options have their own policies and guarantees, read about our shipping information & policies here.
Sample of Shipping Options showing at Checkout step, in the image below:
When will my order arrived? How to Track?
Track Your Package
You will receive these when your package has been departed:
- SMS Text Message that notified your order is Completed (It means shipped).
- An email with details of your order and Tracking Number.
You can also login into your account’s orders to view the Tracking Number: Click Here
- There is $20 extra charge for UPS or FedEx Saturday Delivery upon request.
- For UPS, FedEx, you will receive tracking number on the order completion status email prior to the departure of your order. You will be notified when the package has been departed via SMS text message.
For scheduling, a specific arrival date such as Saturday arrival may incur additional costs. In this case, please contact us ASAP email@example.com or Hotline: 8573619745TRACK ORDER order history
FedEx Hold For Pickup
How To Hold Your Fish At A FedEx Location?
Holding Your Order At A FedEx Location Near You
Worry about your local FedEx guy could causes bad damage to the shipping box of your live fish or not going to be home at the delivery time?
You can request Hold Your Package for pickup at the local FedEx office in your town.
You can that when you have the tracking number (when you receive an email from us about your order has been shipped or completed fullfilment).
- Click on the tracking number to open FedEx tracking website
- Select Manage Delivery dropdown menu
- Chose Hold At Location. FedEx will Hold your shipment at the local FedEx office of your town or neareast station.