General Shipping Guide
Live fish general shipping information
Get The Actual Shipping Rate
How the actual shipping rates are calculated?
Since FedEx, UPS, and USPS are our logistic partners, the actual rates are calculated from their rates and are determined by:
- Number of fish in the box.
- Size of the fish since we need a corresponding amount of water and oxygen to ensure their safety.
- Your shipping address’s zip code (we are shipping from Massachusetts, USA).
How to get the actual shipping rates for your order?
- Add the fish that you want to buy into cart and press Checkout.
- The system will prompt you to enter your shipping address (Addresses will automatically be filled if you’re logged in as a member).
- The website will then provide you with all the available shipping services that we are offering and the services’ actual price.
- Different options have their own policies and guarantees, read about our shipping information & policies here.
Sample of Shipping Options showing at Checkout step, in the image below:
When will my order arrived? How to Track?
Track Your Package
You will receive these when your package has been departed:
- SMS Text Message that notified your order is Completed (It means shipped).
- An email with details of your order and Tracking Number.
You can also login into your account’s orders to view the Tracking Number: Click Here
- There may be a $10 extra charge for UPS or FedEx Saturday Delivery upon request.
- For UPS, USPS, FedEx, you will receive tracking number on the order completion status email prior to the departure of your order. You will be notified when the package has been departed via SMS text message.
Air Cargo Guide
Air Cargo shipping information
Air Cargo is a highly recommended air service for fish delivery. It is the safest, fastest and most affordable for our customers, especially for high value fishes or multiple fishes in one order. The fish will fly from our Boston Logan (BOS) Airport to your nearest Airport. You will need to pick the package at the Airport Cargo area. We highly recommended this because the fishes will take the road with us to the Airport, flying, and take the road to their forever home by you. It is much better that we drive them, instead of delivery man.
An Air Cargo Office of Delta Airline
Air Cargo may sounds scary like you have to go into the Airport to pick up from the Airplane. No, it is not. It is similar to when you got a mail delivered to you local Post Office. The Air Cargo package is similar to the mail, it arrives at the destination Airport and stay there waiting for you to pick up. Most of the Airport will have Air Cargo area where companies like Delta or Southwest will have their pickup area/office.
Air Cargo Pickup document needed:
- Recipient’s Driver License
- Airway Bill (The Tracking Number that we provided)
To find the Cargo area, please search on Google Maps for the Airport Name and Cargo Service Name. For Example: “LAX Southwest Air Cargo”.
We have 2 main Air Cargo services those could cover pretty much most of the Airports in the United States: Southwest Air Cargo, Delta Air Cargo
Southwest Airline CargoAIR CARGO GUIDE
USA Shipping Guide
USA shipping information
We provide the most competitive shipping price for live fish in the industry with specific Guarantee Policy according the selected shipping service. The rule of thumb in shipping Live Animal, the shorter transportation, the better for the animal. Please choose the shipping service accordingly. We provide many different shipping services.
Your Shipment will be departed from Boston, Massachusetts – USA. Different Policy is strictly applied to these shipping methods below for within USA:
- Air Cargo (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee) – Best, airport pickup
- FedEx Overnight (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee) – Good, to-door
- FedEx 2Day (Live Arrival) – Fine, to-door, without 7 days guarantee coverage
- UPS Next Day Air (Live Arrival and 7 Days Alive Guarantee) – Good, to-door
- UPS 2nd Day Air (Live Arrival) – Fine, to-door without 7 days guarantee coverage
USPS Priority 2-3 Business Days(Suspended due to safety concern)
FedEx Hold For Pickup
How To Hold Your Fish At A FedEx Location?
Holding Your Order At A FedEx Location Near You
Worry about your local FedEx guy could causes bad damage to the shipping box of your live fish or not going to be home at the delivery time?
You can request Hold Your Package for pickup at the local FedEx office in your town.
You can that when you have the tracking number (when you receive an email from us about your order has been shipped or completed fullfilment).
- Click on the tracking number to open FedEx tracking website
- Select Manage Delivery dropdown menu
- Chose Hold At Location. FedEx will Hold your shipment at the local FedEx office of your town or neareast station.
How to request delivery on Saturday?
How To Request Saturday Delivery?
We understand there will be some special circumstances that make it hard to receive the fish during the weekdays. So, apart from our normal ship days, we offer an option of receiving the fish on Saturday. The service is available for all customers using FedEx/UPS Overnight.
You can request Saturday delivery by following the steps below:
- Contact our team about your request through our Support Live Chat.
- Pay your extra amount for Saturday delivery requested by the customer service staff.
- Once the payment is completed, our team will adjust your shipping date accordingly.