Set up an empty tank, container or anything that can hold the fish in there with volume at least 10 Gal. Volume is subjected to the fish size. The bigger the fish, the larger tank is better.
- (Optional) Add an aquarium heater an keep the temperature above 75 or above
- Make sure the tank is cycled with water conditioner, check out Water Care ComboMix
- Follow the label on API aqua salt to add salt into the water. We suggest you should dilute the salt if the fish is already in the tank
- Dose Methylene Blue into the tank, you can count the drop follows the instruction on the label. Methylene Blue and salt will take care of the external disease such as Ich, external parasite, infection, etc.
- Start feeding Hex Shield foods to help to prevent intestinal parasite.