Click button below if Youtube video is not displayed!
Youtube Swim Video
- The fish's photos or video you see in the individual listing is the actual fish you will get (exception for assorted listing).
- We always try our best to disclose the latest condition of the fish and check for their health before the shipment. Please buy with confident, we stand behind our fishes.
- We always here whenever you need help before and after the delivery of the fish. We put our customer's satisfaction on top of everything.
We proud to have the best customer policy to serve you with for shipping Live stock.
Live Arrival Guarantee
It is important for us to do business, we guarantee our fish arrive safely.
If your fish arrive dead, please take a photo right away before you cut or open the bag. Failure to do so will violate this policy. You will send an email to [email protected] and attach the image of the shipping bag with the fish inside. We will let you choose a new fish that is the same price or less as a replacement. You will need to pay the shipping again, and we will ship the replacement fish to you as soon as possible.
Acclimate & Quarantine
All of the live stock that we imported has been through our imported quarantine procedure and pre-shipping quarantine procedure before shipping to you.Fish Acclimate Guide
We ship the fish to anywhere within the United States & Territories (Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands, etc.), Canada via multiple shipping options. All shipping options and the shipping rate is available at checkout.
Weekly Departure Days:
- Monday: All Shipping Services Departure
- Wednesday: All Overnight or Next Day Air services, Air Cargo. Canada Overnight.
No departure on weekend. Saturday arrival is on request only for Overnight shipping class, you will need to pay the extra of $10 for delivery on Saturday.
Full Shipping Guide:
Click on shipping guide button below to learn more about
- How to get your exact shipping cost
- How to track your order
- How to receive fish via Air Cargo
- All Shipping destinations in North America includes USA, Canada, USA Territories.
It is important that you collaborate and join the effort with us to make the transition of the fish smooth to a new home. We have documented a guide for you here.
Acclimate New Fish & Buyer To-do
Your new fish needs to adapt to the new environment gradually. The water that the fish is packaged in has a different temperature, pH, and salinity parameters than your tank or its new environment. Fish is very sensitive to even minor changes in these parameters, so proper acclimation is the key to ensuring their successful adding new fish.Full Fish Acclimate Guide
All of the live stock that we imported has been through our imported quarantine procedure and pre-shipping quarantine procedure before shipping to you.QUARANTINE FISH
Before shipping to you, when we receive your order, we will start:
- Processing: We receive your order, it is paid. We will start process your order to the next step.
- Picked: Picking the fish into pre-shipping tank for fasting the fish at least 2 days. It is to empty their stomach for the safety on transit. We will contact you if there is any issue with your order.
- Shipping Date and Arrival Date will be set on your order follow our weekly ship days schedule.
- Create Account & Earn Cocopoints: We highly suggest you to create an account on our website to purchase in order to:
- Earn Cocopoints reward, 8%-10% cash back on your purchase.
- Easy tracking and view your order history
- Faster checkout, you can save your Billing & Shipping information so you don't need to re-type when making a purchase.
You will be notified via email and text SMS when there is any update of your order.
Purchasing Live Fish
We will only ship the fish out in its good form described on our website. Any injured or disease will be noted to the buyer.
Pricing on our social media and on this website is fixed. We intend to always give our customers the best deals. We take on the hard part and the risks of bringing them from a different continent to you in good form.
There is a 10% restocking fee applied for the cancellation of the order.
Canceled order must be done prior to the ship day at least 48 hours. If you want to cancel an order, please contact us ASAP [email protected] to notify us in order to receive a full refund amount.
Any cancelation after the ship is shipped won’t be considered for a refund.
Refund / Return
We always try our best to provide great customer service, buying experiences and satisfying our customers. Please contact us for helps before you intend to perform any action regarding your Goldfish Island order.
- Refund will be processed if your order or canceled order meets the condition above. No refunds will be issued on fish those are shipped out unless in case the fishes arrive dead (Check Live Arrival Guarantee).
- Store Credit is also be considered as an alternative offer for refund. We will solve case by case if there is an issue on your order.
- Unopened dry foods or fish care products will be accepted for a full refund within 30 days.
- Return shipping is buyer responsibility. Please notify us before you ship back anything.
- Failure to follow any section above will be considered as violating our policy and considered for no refund.