- A valid State of Hawaii Department of Agriculture Import Permit. Register for one if you don’t have: Downloadable Form. We will use the permit above to pack into the shipment.
- If you have submitted your Permit to us once, you don’t need to re-do for every order. We will keep the permit in our system unless it is expired or become invalid.
Shipping & Order
Placing an order to Hawaii
Placing an order
It is as easy as everyone does!
- Add the fish you want to cart.
- Checkout normally and select State of Hawaii, fill out your information
- Complete your payment
- After placing the order, you will receive a confirmation email with order number # from us.
- Reply/Forward that email to us with your Hawaii Import Permit (described above) as an attachment. This is a must, unless your order won’t be processed and rejected. You can also send us your import permit manually into our [email protected] email, please provide order number # or your membership or your email.
- Direct flight to HNL via Delta Cargo for Air Cargo picking up at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) Delta Cargo.
- FedEx Overnight to door for other islands such as Maui.
Note: Air Cargo to HNL is the cheaper option for multiple fishes, but you would need to pick up at HNL Delta Cargo. Both shipping requires Import Permit.
You can get shipping quote by adding fish to the cart and provide your shipping information normally. Minimum Air Cargo cost is $65 plus additional around $1.5 per lb. An average shipment to Hawaii is around $70-80 for Air Cargo. FedEx Overnight does ship to your door so minimum price is significantly higher, around $95 base minimum.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us!